"lurkernomore20002000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> snip
>
> > But, there
> > > is no uncertainty that you feel the opinion rendered is the
final
> > > word regarding spiritual development.
> > >

> > I already related to that, see above.
> >
> > > lurk
>
> Okay,  I can handle difference of opinions.  For me, my experience,
> spiritual growth has come from following my instincts.  My mantra
has
> been, "stay honest with myself"

I agree with what you stated, it is very important. As for my
understanding to just follow my instincts per se could lead to
walking astray,  maya could be powerful if one only uses
his own instincts. that's the nature of the beast, maya, illusions,
at least until one has gained a solid high spiritual state and
understanding, knowledge.
I believe that staying focus and be aware by sharing experiences ,
thoughts,  knowledge with people (Guru, holy scripts etc) that walked
the same road is important.

If a spiritual student start to wonder around from here to there,
doing x and y and then decides to go back to  z etc  it can take them
of their "goal", "path" so to speak.
Again that's my experience and understanding and I also can handle
difference of opinions :)

>and "take responsibility for my
> actions".  Yes, I have fallen away from the TM path in the way we
used
> to practice it.  This has worked for me, I feel.  Hope you are
> satisfied with your progress.

I do practice TM-Sidhis. From knowledge point of view
in addition I also use other philosophy system.

>Sincerely I do.  We need every person
> available to turn this tide.

we sure do, thank you.

I sincerely am happy to know that it's working well for you.