--- lupidus108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > --- Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > universe as a
> daily
> > > basis, as a result of
> > >
> > > Well "the practices given by MMY" came from a
> > > book--maybe they could
> > > transcend the pleasure state. Bliss kittens make
> > > nice pets, but that's
> > > about it. Maybe a good read would ground them
> enough
> > > to snap out of it?
> > >
> > > The pleasure from samadhi is an obstacle to
> samadhi.
> >
> > They have to be eaten by That to transcend this
> > addiction to bliss. Bliss is stupid.
>
> Thats about the most stupid comment I've read. I
> suppose you never
> experienced it.

No, I experience profound, deep, over-whelming waves
of bliss. That's why I can call it "stupid" because it
is powerful, powerful maya. The experience of bliss
has nothing to do with consciousness. Bliss is the
outward movement of consciousness into the relative.
Bliss is a trap that can suck the mind into samsara
forever. Cosmic heroin.
-Peterananda-ji