In a message dated 5/1/05 3:33:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
So you now have changed your opinion that 'nature is just culling
humans'? Try to get over your ego....then respond to this question.

Off world You are taking my original question out of context and trying to say that I think, since nature is taking it's course, that it is Ok for China to commit genocide on the Tibetan people. Which I never said. My original post, Do you ever get the impression that Nature is culling the human race, was in regards to all of the atrocities, wars etc that we have witnessed in the past ,specifically starting with Hitler to present time. Never at any time did I say it was ok for any mass murderer to practice what has been done in the past or what is now happening in Tibet or Africa. Your outrage seems to be that I didn't jump all over China and condemn them for what they have  done in regards to your original post. I think John Y said it best when he said you can recognize the process without agreeing with the actors of that process. That has been my sentiment all along. But you seem to be adamant that because I recognize the process that I have to agree that it should be done and carried out and is there for justified for whatever purpose. Paaleeeease give me a break!