--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "claudiouk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Is it maybe time for an unofficial global network of unrecertified TM
> teachers listed on the net, via a dedicated webpage...? Could even
> rekindle the "lost" spirit of the Movement and be open to feedback
> and suggestions from meditators, for a change... call it iTM
> (independent Transcendental Meditators..)

It's funny, but this is the entire reason I dropped into FFL.  The
minute I heard the gossip about the new Enlightenment Burger franchises
I figured that there was now absolutely nothing preventing the old,
obsolted TM teachers from teaching TM anywhere they want, for free if
they want to.  There is, after all, nothing left in the TM movement for
them.

Barry