Well, when you said fruit of the imagination it's not hard to imagine that meaning basically delusions. Or is that a wrong assumption?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 6:45 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] was [Re: This stuff never gets old...] Maharishi vs. the movement

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...>
wrote:
> On May 5, 2005, at 5:30 PM, anonymousff wrote:
>
> > imo, these things seems to me fruit of imagination.
>

> ----Best not to make fun of shit that's

where do you see making fun? I still can express my opinion, can't I?
imo means exactly that.

> out of your own perceptual range lest you be also taken for a fool
>someday. After all, this is what most are aspiring to, this

I'm not aspiring  to be deluded.

>expansiveness.  As others have said, the experiences are commonplace,

commonplace dose not prove anything.

> and I know many who have them and they all say the same thing, the
experiences are as meaningful as a bowl of cereal.  Just a part of
life. That's how they can have them and still function. That shows
spiritual maturity, because the people with the breakthrough
>experiences are the ones that turn the world upside down

or turn the world down. sorry I don't see it as a breakthrough
experiences.

> and create new religions and just more chaos. The spiritually
mature understand that it's everyone's birthright to see the finer
levels of the energetic world thst suffuses us. Especially at a
listserv like this some understanding should be forthcoming, and if
not understanding then just simple acceptance. I would for one try to
>keep Robert Keith Wallace out of my brain with his needles.

>Leave science to the junk heap where its products end up, and leave
>the metaphysics to the living where the breathing lie.

yeh right, lol.
I'll take science any day, no contradiction.