--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > > More exaggeration. He was scratched badly with a pen. You turn
> it
> > > stabbing , which anyone else reading this would think it was a
> > knife
> > > to the stomache.
> > >

> > MUM was putting the guy on a plane home the next morning, so MUM
> > officials were clearly aware that the guy was a danger to others
> > (this so-called scratch required medical care -- stitches),>>
>

> Yes, it was not a stab to the stomache as you insinuated.

********

All the newspapers that carried the story characterized the first
attack by Sem as a "stabbing" -- if you want to re-write what I said,
feel free to do so:

http://tinyurl.com/avgg7

> 1974, a
> > guy named Joe Lambert ran through the plate glass window next to
> the
> > entrance door of the dining hall, and he was sent to the mental
> > hospital in Mt. Pleasant, where many MIU/MUM students have ended
> up. <<,
>

> > In what way would a kid grabbing another kid by the neck and
> whacking
> > him, causing a fatal injury, be an "accident?" Maybe in your
> > dimension, off-world...>>
>

> It happened everyday in the school I went to. No-one died though. I
> got hwaked way harder than this kid probably got whacked and I
> didn't die. I don;t call think those people who whaked me had any
> intention of killing me. Almost every kid got a beating from
someone
> at one time or another in my school. Then, I got bigger and my
> friends got a reputation, so people left us alone. A teacher lost
an
> eye once to student, and a couple of others went crazy. No-one
> carried guns, but every other concievable weapon was under some
kids
> jacket at one time or other, including knives, axes, swords. One
> teacher once held a kid upside down out a window 4 stories up for
> causing trouble. The kid pissed his pants. People didn't mess witht
> that teacher.

Of course, the kid in India did not intend to kill the student he was
hitting, or at least it's likely that he did not form that specific
intent. The whole point to what I had to say before was that school
administrators were rightly arrested, because they ignored the pleas
of students who were chronically having their lunches stolen, an
intolerable situation that will eventually blossom into violence. MUM
officials did not contain a known dangerous student who stabbed a
student with a pen, and when he had the opportunity to stab another
student with a better stabbing thing, courtesy of MUM mis-management,
he did so -- that's negligence, just like the school officials at the
school in India.