It seems to me that the karma line of reasoning isn't very
worthwhile. The Hindu tradition tells us that the course of karma is
unfathomable. That implies to me that nothing definitive can ever be
said about it, even amongst those who subscribe to the theory. To do
moreso is to claim more knowledge than Krishna indicated was
possible for a human.

On the other hand, suppose that we could find an unmistakable
connection between a country's wrongdoings in the past and
Maharishi's cutting them out of Heaven on Earth and Sat Yuga. Why
then would it make sense for Maharishi to include just about any
country in the world? Think of the recent threads on FFL re the mass
murders that have taken place by the Germans (during WWII), by
Stalinist Russia, in the former Yugoslavia, in parts of Africa, etc.
Why don't these countries get cut out of Heaven as well?

Maharishi's platform has always been about amending the errors of
the past, not about punishing the errors of the past. This Brit
thing is entirely out of character with his lifetime platform, if
not out of character with his private railings against the CIA etc.

Maharishi's platform has always been about global enlightenment - we
all rise together faster when we all participate. Cutting a whole
country out of the good news isn't what he taught us. This is an
entirely new aberration.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lupidus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>