MMY used to come to Norway and lead summercourses in teh beginning of
his Movement. The audience once asked him the question: "Are you
Messiah". The answer was "Yes". Next question was: "Why don't you
tell people that you are Messiah". He answered: "I do not want to be
hanged in a tree".
(The source is an old TM-Teacher that participated the Course).
Ingegerd

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>