It must have been disappointing for MMY, that only a few hundred out
of 30-40.000 TM-Teachers, participated on the recert. courses. Not
much progression for the future. Big plans - few people. All his
project is failing. Many years ago, MMY said repeatedly regarding
other spiritual organisations. "If their teaching is not according to
the Laws of Nature, they will not live for long. They will not have
Natures support".
Ingegerd

> antithetical though it may be, perhaps he is not leaving as quickly
as
> we think.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > on 5/11/05 2:14 PM, johnlasher20002000 at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]