JF, Jerry Fletcher, anon, anonymousff, a,

Why is the material about MMY contradictory? If we see him as a man,
not a "cosmic Avatar" (your earlier expression), then it makes perfect
sense that he is more perfect in some ways and less perfect in others.
Some reasonable stories explaining his behavior have been proposed
recently on this site.

Only by holding him up in our minds as a model of perfection does he
appear paradoxical. When seen as a human being, the paradox regarding
Maharishi disappears.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>