I remember these events well. Do you recall if the Movement had
anything to do with the peaceful transition in South Africa from
Apartheid to the election of Nelson Mandela, former enemy of the
state (probably the most surprising of all)?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lupidus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>