wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > barely

> > > **************
> > >
> > >  As a matter of fact, Dumbya went to China in the 70s to visit
> his
> > pops
> > > when Bush Sr. was representing the U.S. there:
> > >
> > > http://geocities.com/bbrigante/feedback.html#pitch
> > >

> > Please provide a rational explanation for the claims in this
> article.
> > I know that Margaret Thatcher learned TM (and it is common
> knowledge
> > that she was big into Ayurved ). Her protege, who became the
Tory
> > party ("Conservative Party") leader, for a term or so (forget
his
> > name, nice guy, known for being good with his
constituents...lost
> > general election), was known from the getgo as a TM'r, (famous
> > headline said: "From TM to PM?", when he first became Tory party
> > leader). Thatcher had a strong friendship with Reagan, (and
> > Gorbachev). Bush senoir was Reagan's right hand man. Prince
Charles
> > and the Queen are said to have learned TM (and Prince Phillip,
> > Queens husband). The Prince Charles story is the most certain.
If
> he
> > learned, it is highly likely the Phillip and the Queen did.
> Thatcher
> > and the Queen got on well.
> > Who else is linked to Reagan, and possibly Bush senior as TM
> > meditators?
>

> > I don't get the thing about Mike Love and the Bush link on this
> > website?
> >
> > Sincerely yours,
> > Slartybardfast
>
> **********
>
> The point was that the Beach Boys performed for Bush Numero Uno
back
> when he was running for prez, which was a tremendous help for
Bush,
> because, altho there are limits on what individuals can give to a
> candidate, a rock group who holds a concert and raises money from
> attendees, can raise an unlimited amount of money for the
candidate.
> But why would a group of liberal California rock musicians be
> interested in raising money for a Maine-Texas Republican, ex-CIA
> director? The only thing I believe is reasonable is that Mike Love
> taught Bush Uno TM (it used to be a policy that only celebrity
> initiators would teach the famous), and the reason why Bush took
an
> interest in TM stems from when he went to China to replace the old
> envoy, a gung-ho meditator who later served on the MIU Board of
> Trustees:
>
> http://geocities.com/bbrigante/feedback.html#jenkins>>>

Hold on there.
Are you saying Bush and his sons learned TM, and you know that for
sure, or just that Mike Love played for him, and a former envoy to
China was replaced by Bush, and maybe Bush and sons learned, maybe
not.

Interesting to note the Clinton (Mr. and Mrs) probably learned, and
good buddy (at the time) Al Gore definately did, and Clinton played
his own trumpet(Saxaphone) on his campaign trail to beat Bush Snr.
The plot thickens !

Sincerely yours,
Slartybardfast.