<<<And again, nobody is being kicked out of the nest - the
daddy bird has just basically said "I'm outta here and I not coming
back. Do whatever you want with you nest". So people could continue
for quite some time doing what they are doing now, although it will
inevitably change over the next while. >>>

But if they go back to the old initiation rates, instead of the
extortionate ones, they (British TM teachers) could get togetther
and advertise as a group. Could be a whole new thrust of energy now
that Maharishi is not micro-managing.

<<< It will be interesting to see
how it will work out. Stages of bereavement? First denial/shock that
MMY is saying "You're on your own" (certainly among some, no doubt
about that); Next stage: Anger - not yet, in my opinion, let's see
what happens. Bargainining, depression, acceptance....it makes sense
that these stages will happen/overlap. >>>

I think its best to quickly jump to the "WOOOOHOOOO, free at LAST !"
stage. And then start rockin' and rollin' !