--- lupidus108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> Sutphen

> > > But lups, how do you know for sure that teaching
> with
> > > puja to Guru Dev, three days checking, the whole
> nine
> > > yards is against the will of the source of the
> > > teaching?
> >
> I'm not sure what you are driving at, but it is
> pretty obvious that
> if someone breaks off, becomes "independent" and
> discharges
> Maharishis wish to charge 2500$ for instruction, the
> he/she is
> deliberately going against the will of the source of
> the teaching.
> Some fine threads between Maharishi and the
> initiator is then broken.

This is an assumption you are making. I don't see how
teaching independently is going against the will of
MMY. Things are not always as they appear on the
surface. Notice that MMY has never directly said that
an "independent" teacher should stop? We have to hear
exactly what MMY said, not somebody's understanding or
interpretation of his words.