I've always been a skinny 170 lbs. until around four months ago, I
started binging for some reason and gained over 30 pounds breaking 200
which was a lot for me. At around 200 lbs., I always felt bloated,
dull, tired, had to nap all the time, no energy, depressed, couldn't
move or walk properly, my heart started back firing and I generally
felt like sh-t. Then I came across a picture of a friend of mine who
has always been the picture of perfect health, looking not a day over
35 at the age of 56. He had such a powerful influence on me as a kid,
being the perfect all around athlete, that at that moment of seeing
his picture, something clicked in my brain and I lost all desire to
binge. So, I went back to two small balanced meals a day, nothing in
between, lots of liquids, but most important, I started listening to
my stomach that clearly now says, "ENOUGH" and if that means that I'm
not hungry at the second meal in the evening, then I don't eat, but do
keep the liquids going. I can tell that I'm starting to loose weight
but most important, I've gained back the energy and general feeling of
well being that I had before gaining the weight.

There's no question that fat contributes nothing but needs everything
for it's
maintenance. Unlike muscle which contributes so much for the bodies
functioning, fat on the other hand requires fat nutrients and gives
back nothing, burdening the body, leading to disease. Fat is
constantly sending 'fat' messages to the brain, "feed me more fat".
Muscle sends messages to the brain, "feed me more protein". So by
exercising, the muscle mass increases, and therefore the messages
start changing in the brain from "feed me more fat" to "feed me more
protein". The body will figure out what it needs if a person focuses
on exercise as well as the diet. One of the main problems with the TMO
are the sedentary routines. Combine that with the diets rich in fat
and carbs and that spells F-A-T.