I am just guessing -- this would not be an appropriate post for WNC?

The sugar might spill from the Sterling silver tea set?

Samskara word triggers,the distinction of words and essence not relevant?

OMG. OMG! What has thou Wrought? (I mean rot -- god loves word ironies
and games)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote

: