It is with great pleasure that I honor New Morning with the Free
Thinker of the Week Award!  That was brilliant.

Honorable mention goes to Card for the most charming, scholarly porn.
(As a side note, having done a bit of research in the "field", the new
generation of Fins are no doubt choosing a new "grass-free" image.)