I'm not lost.  I'm here.  The path is lost.
I just don't have a lot of posts left is why I've been silent.  To the chagrin
of some, I'll resume talking on Monday. .

Once again, I've drawn comparisons, I've not drawn conclusions from them.  Why
is everyone drawing those conclusions?  And why is everyone drawing the same
conclusion, namely that Ff folks are a bunch of fascists?  Did I ever say that?
 Another possible conclusion would be that the German fascists were really as
enlightened as the Ff folks believe themselves to be.  I'll suggest a third
possibility and maybe a fourth.  Right now I'm turning into a pumpkin.  a

Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On Oct 18, 2007, at 10:15 PM,
lurkernomore20002000 wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine
> wrote:
>  We lost both Bronte and Angela in one evening--we must be doing
>> something right.
>
> Must have missed that losing Angela part.

Oh, I thought she was dropping out too--maybe she meant out of the WNC
group.

Can't keep track of who's in and who's out here--that fascist Archer
must be practicing mind-control again.

Sal