In a message dated 10/19/07 7:38:30 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Who on  God's earth is Naomi Wolf? Wasn't she the one that dressed Al
> Gore in
> > earth tones?
>
> You wanted evidence the country is  growing more fascist. Read the
> article, asshole.
>

> I did. And it's pure emotionalism and hyperbole,  fool!

It's based on facts, bwana. Are you the classic less than  bright
redneck? Haven't you noticed your boy George is at 24% approval  now?
He's tied with Nixon when Nixon walked out of the White House in  shame.

Based on facts? Prove it! Are you the kind of fool that believes everything
you read, especially from a fellow left winger ? What are Reid and Pelosi
doing  about it? Twenty-four percent, who's poll? Last I saw it was in the
thirties. How about that 11% approval rating for that Democrat congress? Don't
count on Bush walking out any time soon. He will be a pain in the butt to
Reid/Pelosi till then.