--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "docu1000" <docu1000@> wrote:
> >
> > Below is a free alert from Mahendra Sharma (link
> > <http://www.mahendraprophecy.com/LatestFlash.asp?Id=334&Page=3%
20> ). I
> > wonder what Maharishi Jyotish predicts.
> >
> > Dear Member,
> >
> > We are approaching toward worst volatile period like 1929 and
1987. I
> > advise please stay alert and just watch market. Hold cash as many
will
> > fall with fall of commodities, stock market and hot bubble
currencies.
> > This will happen in the next two weeks.
> >
> > As predicted today all commodities will remain very volatile.
Trading up
> > can move down during the day (This apply for metals, oil and
grains).

> > I mentioned in newsletter that today is the day to sell Canadian
and
> > Australian dollar and yes once again I confirm that. Currently
December
> > contract are trading at $1.0243 and 0.9009. Dollar index trading
stable
> > and it should trade positive.
> >
> > I predicted major crash in all stock market from 18 October so
watch
> > this date closely and plan your trades accordingly. There will
> > blood-bath in Asian market and may few of the market will close
down for
> > few days so watch carefully. Get out from all position before 18
October
> > including metals, Uranium and Alternative energy stocks.
> >

>  Coffee and cotton to remain positive.
>
> Does he have any predictions on Gold ? It's unfortunately traded in
> that american dollar...>>

What I heard was: Due to the unusual transit of the moon over the
volatile sub-chart variables in the ketu to vastu satas, jyotishis
will have a propensity to make even more erroneous and exaggerated
prophecies,than even the usual fare of jyotishi gypsy palm reading
inaccuracies and fakery.

Seriously though?...dump those US dollars in any way you can...NOW !

OffWorld

  • ... docu1000
    • ... nablusoss1008
      • ... docu1000
        • ... nablusoss1008
          • ... docu1000
            • ... boo_lives
              • ... nablusoss1008
              • ... nablusoss1008
      • ... off_world_beings
    • ... george_deforest
      • ... shukra69
        • ... m2smart4u2000
          • ... Bhairitu
            • ... m2smart4u2000
              • ... Bhairitu
                • ... m2smart4u2000
                • ... Marek Reavis
        • ... george_deforest
        • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?