> It's also not unusual for people to have imbalanced awakenings, esp.
> people working indiscriminately with sexual practices. This is also
> somewhat common among TMSP practitioners. It is important to have
> guidance in such a path. Whether returning shakti to bindu would >
      >>make
> them "Christs" I can't say--never met the guy.

Christ wasn't a 'guy', Christ was a title given to Jesus as the
'annointed one' or one who had become a Christ. We all have the
potential to become Christs, once we realize the oversoul of the
Universe or that Purusha which is immanent IN creation as our own souls.

Returning shakti (Kriya) to bindu (Jnana) is nicely put, also, yes the
need for a Sat-Guru (guidance)becomes necessary in the final stages of
enlightenment where the radiant form of the Master/Guru appears in the
subtle astral and causal worlds to guide the chela to the
Almighty....or so I've heard!