The thing is, heir hugo, that that is exactly what happened, over
approximately a 2 year period, performed by a company headed by DumbDung's
younger brother.  Whole floors of offices were temporarily relocated to
perform the rework that preceded the demolition of each tower.

Funny [*NOT*] how such is not and continues not to get any news.

Oh, and the DumbDung's lil' brother?  He's in charge of security at the twin
towers at the time of the demolition.

Selective amnesia is a moral disease, not just a medical disease.

*Of all that anyone leading or teaching has to convey, the most valuable
thing to cultivate and convey to others is a moral conscience. Only such
persons deserve to lead others, in any capacity. Anything less is a menace
to society. <http://PROUTCompared.tophonors.com>*

On 10/29/07, hugheshugo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> of
> > the crowd, conspiracy-nut," is a very strong tell that if he were in
> > office again, he'd do the same ice-cold-heart stuff, and his wife,
> by
> > all accounts, would be even worse.  To me, Clinton is clearly
> > protecting whomever is holding his leash.  We're Americans -- we
> kill
> > for sport, kill for money, and even genocide cannot make us squirm
> > with shame.  Ask any Native American.  Ask any African-American.
> Ask
> > any illegal immigrant. Ask the Japanese-Americans in 1944.  Ask the
> > slaves that Columbus brought back to Europe.  Genocide R Us.
> >
> > No, Bills, shame on you guys for not recognizing evil's history.
> >
> > The face of evil stares at us all, unblinking and forthright.  Yes,
> > you have no power, no access, no social structures, nothing that can
> > touch BigMoney that soulessly sucks profits from every sort of
> misery.
> >
> > Kennedy after Chappaquiddick, Clinton during The Rwandan genocide,
> > Bush reading children a story while towers fell, Cheney after
> shooting
> > a guy in the face, that bulldozer guy who SLOWLY RAN OVER A WHITE
> > CHRISTIAN AMERICAN BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMAN WHILE CAMERAS ROLLED IN
> FRONT
> > OF A CROWD, all these things are shouting at us about the minds of
> our
> > leaders and their minions and how they just crush any opposition,
> > spin-explain any "errors of judgment," and have never had a face
> > flushed with embarrassment.
> >
> > Evil, soulless, power lust is brazenly strutting in the headlines
> and
> > as always -- in the fine print.
> >
> > Conspiracy nuts should pick their battles better.
> >
> > Why try to comb through the debris and photos for absolute proofs of
> > "ordinary evil," when political candidates are openly espousing
> > waterboarding, warrantless phone taps, and suspension of habeas
> corpus
> > for American citizens.  The agents of GlobalBiz are wiping their
> asses
> > with the Magna Carta and blowing their noses in the Declaration of
> > Independence.
> >
> > How fucking obvious does it have to get?  Who needs to prove 9-11
> was
> > an inside job when outside there's these psychotic personalities
> > actually saying the words, actually worshiping a death-industry, and
> > pretending they're as empowered by exigencies as Jack Baur?
> >
> > Hell with 9-11, read this morning's headlines.
> >
> > Here's just a mild sample:  "Director of fake FEMA press conference
> > promoted."
> >
> > Edg
> >

> I think you're right about 'conspiracy nuts' picking better battles,
> all that energy wasted on shape-shifting reptiles when they could be
> writing real wrongs, Hmmm maybe Judy is right about disinformation..

  • ... brontebaxter8
  • ... authfriend
  • ... brontebaxter8
  • ... authfriend
  • ... Richard J. Williams
  • ... authfriend
  • ... TurquoiseB
  • ... Richard J. Williams
  • ... Duveyoung
  • ... hugheshugo
  • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
  • ... hugheshugo
  • ... Richard J. Williams
  • ... Vaj
  • ... authfriend