God, I know.  These dolphins I swam with had been following our ship and when
we cast anchor in the middle of the Gulf, the sailors roped off a large piece
of ocean and we all went swimming.  The dolphins joined us.  We were able to
keep immigration at bay for almost a week so we could continue to swim with
these beings. I think the captain was secretly on our side because he knew what
this deep adventure would accomplish for the morale of his crew.   I've never
been the same.  That deep joy is eternal.  And turtles.  There's a reason why
Lao Tsu's guru was a turtle.  Indeed, I am channeling said turtle.   And now
you know the whole truth about me.  a

Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               I'm a scuba
diver in south florida and the first time
 you're down in the water and you see dolphins approach
 you...WOW! Sea turtles are the same thing. Some are
 really curious about you and circle around and around
 you. Dolphins usually ignore you and streak by
 clicking and popping or they stop and look at you.
 That eye contact with an intelligent wild animal is
 incredible.