--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 Again shooting the messenger
> for delivering the message you apparently so fear to hear. Do you
> think we all so wrong Jim:  Curtis, Hugo, Do.Flex, Vaj, Sal,
myself,
> and others?

You are obviously not wrong from the angle of your obscure, bitter
little worlds. You are pissed because here comes a fellow along and
says "Maharishi opened the door and I just walked right through it."
In other words a success story from Maharishi and a soul that took
his knowledge seriously.
Ofcourse you are pissed when someone reports sucess when you
yourself are a failure, when someone does something that you most
certainly aspired for when you learnt TM but because of your lack of
deserving ability, stayingpower and dedication, not to mention the
addiction to your lower self, could not possibly achieve. Fellows
like yourself want things for free. Even freedom. It's laughable, if
not tragic. A pathetic little fool almost on the level of the self-
proclaimed expert "Vaj"
I'm not surprised about the negativity towards anyone reporting
progress like Jim has done. Perhaps it is natural that the
bitterness needs a focus, at least for some people. I have seen
Maharishis heartly laughter when someone has taken his unstressing
out on him, and I doubt Jim takes you very seriously either.
What surprises me is that the critisism is not more intense here on
FFL. That's a good sign. We'll se how long it last.

  • ... new . morning
  • ... Angela Mailander
    • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
    • ... new . morning
  • ... Vaj
    • ... new . morning
      • ... jim_flanegin