> On Nov 5, 2007, at 10:25 PM, new.morning wrote:
>
> > (And the notion of some that MMY is an aghori is, well, quite
> > laughable.)
>

> Who on earth would make such a crazy claim? That truly IS hilarious,
> if true.

Peter used to regularly. And while it was sort of with a wink (I
suppose), even the as a rough simile, it is quite funny, IMO.

But I also don't get Jim's post -- he who has Perfect Crystalline
Radiant Intellect (he who has perfected the Arrogance Siddhi) about
prescription / description  in the vedas. I assume he means MMY has
been selling us a crock by Prescribing ayurved, jyotish,
ghandarva-ved, forest academy, rajas, SV, etc instead of letting the
Totally Enlightened in the highest state of Brahman Consciousness --
like Jim, live the totality of these things naturally, in their
enlightenment -- that is to live the Description of the state. I can
hardly wait to meet Jim's 12 year old wife, his slaves, watch him
perform the Horse sacrafice, watch his queen copulate with the horse
before all, before the horse is slaughtered, drink his own urine
regularly, and all.

May my unenlightened, but quite smart friends here, help to decipher
the totality and depth of Jim's wisdom here -- radiating for Perfect
Knowledge an Perfect Intellect -- in the highest state of consciousness.

  • ... new . morning
    • ... new . morning
    • ... Angela Mailander
      • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
      • ... new . morning
    • ... Vaj
      • ... new . morning
        • ... jim_flanegin