On Nov 18, 2007, at 5:07 PM, Marek Reavis wrote:

Hey, Sal, I was tempted to reply when you and Judy were talking about Evanston, but now with you explaining that you went to Wash U I'm compelled. When did you go and when did you graduate? Did you learn TM while you were in STL? It's my original home and after TTC in '72 I taught TM there for a few years before moving and teaching at other centers.

Hi Marek,
Wash U, Class of '75, started TM in the fall of 73. Did you teach on the campus at all? If so we probably crossed paths at some point. Most of the people in my small class as well as many others who started at around that time also went to TTC. I wasn't one of them, life took me in a different direction at that point.

We're all making so many connections here lately--this is what makes FFL such a blast. :) It's like an online college reunion that never ends.

Sal