> nabulous wrote:
>
> I know this fellow rather well. The video is shocking
> as he displays a foolishness and lack of sensitivity
> I thought impossible.

this Raja of Germany certainly displays how these "Rajas"
do not live up to what they are supposed to be;

instead they reveal how "the emperor has no clothes"
even in the domain of consciousness!

Here is a snip from MMY on what a Raja is supposed to be:
http://www.globalgoodnews.com/world-peace-a.html?art=1170889722364112

"The Rajas have the proud privilege of having practised
Maharishi's Vedic Technologies of Consciousness for many years,
and have come to that level where they can produce cosmic effects
 -- not through the localized sense of speech but from
the unlocalized field of cosmic intelligence."

well, this raja got it half right: he refrained from giving any
cosmic effect via the local level of speech!

role models of enlightened rulership?
or, just a fraud and big disappointment