On Nov 30, 2007, at 9:20 PM, new.morning wrote:

Began Big Love. Two episodes. Its interesting.

Watched it from the beginning. Once you start, you'll want to watch the whole series. Still waiting for the new season.

Have but have not yet viewed 6 Feet Under.

Since it "finished" (albeit prematurely IMO) I did not mention it in response. But honestly, it's one of the best TV programs to grace the cathode ray tube and the CRT. Everyone should at least try it.

But despite it's truncation, what an ending! Bravo! You will not be disappointed if you watch this to the very end.

Any fans? Nip/Tuck?

All seasons. We started at the end of season two and liked it so much we caught up with DVD's of the previous season. Watching the new season now (set in LA) and have missed a few. They just seem to get more brutally honest at ripping away the superficiality of our modern collective narcissism. I think it's that rug pulling that makes me want to watch it as a digital voyeur.