Yes, just the historians.  I started to research the history of the 20th
century in 1995.  I'd ignored history and politics till then, having had enough
of it up to my eyeballs by the time I was 18. It was in the back of my mind,
though, because of my friendship with the physics teacher who was an ex SS man,
because of my mom's activities as a secret agent for the American occupation
army, because of my conversations with my brother-in-law, and because I'd heard
European, particularly German, historians and political observers predict the
current U.S. scene in the late fifties--which I did not believe at the time.
But then in 95 when I heard about American concentration camps for the first
time, I had time on my hands and thought it would be cool to get an education
in a field in which I knew next to nothing.  But, like I said, I do not
consider myself an expert in history.

"Richard J. Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Angela Mailander wrote:
 > My bibliography is about twenty-five pages.
 > How much of it do you want?

 Just the historians?