On Dec 3, 2007, at 9:38 AM, authfriend wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> So there is no way DL can by summed up by MD. After all, he was
> equally capable when he did The Straight Story. Did he suddenly
> get cured of his vata imbalance? Like any artist, he simply
> assumes a different narrative stance for different works.

I'm with you on this one, Angela. It's very important
to Vaj to be able to portray a TMer who has achieved
great success as somehow having been damaged by TM,
so you're not likely to get a rational argument from
him.

Another lie from Judy.

Actually I never said that. I indicated that's it's likely a condition that existed before TM and that he had actually improved over time!

Now whether or not TM has truly helped the condition is a good question. He claims it has. Maybe you buy that, maybe you don't.