On Dec 3, 2007, at 12:40 PM, authfriend wrote:

> On Dec 3, 2007, at 9:38 AM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
> > <mailander111@> wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > So there is no way DL can by summed up by MD. After all, he was
> > > equally capable when he did The Straight Story. Did he suddenly
> > > get cured of his vata imbalance? Like any artist, he simply
> > > assumes a different narrative stance for different works.
> >
> > I'm with you on this one, Angela. It's very important
> > to Vaj to be able to portray a TMer who has achieved
> > great success as somehow having been damaged by TM,
> > so you're not likely to get a rational argument from
> > him.
>
> Another lie from Judy.

Well, that's two lies from Vaj in a mere
four words.

As Vaj knows, I don't lie. I haven't lied
before, and I wasn't lying here.

ROFLOL! I don't know where you got that idea. I've watched you hurl lies for YEARS (mostly at Barry).

> Actually I never said that.

And, of course, I never *said* Vaj said that.
The word I used was "portrayed." There are lots
of ways to portray something a certain way
without actually articulating it, including by
misleading one's audience.

In this case, Vaj's interesting term
"meditational disorder," given that Lynch is a
TMer, was obviously intended to suggest--without
actually saying so--that Lynch's purported
"imbalance" is caused by TM.

So Vaj's denial here is another lie.

And here comes yet another one:

> I indicated that's it's likely a condition
> that existed before TM

Here's what Vaj said:

"In Lynch there are clear signs of vata derangement and IMO, very
likely, an underlying yogic disorder. This probably precedes his
involvement in TM, but would certainly be exacerbated by anything
that tweaks or increases vata-dosha."

The clear implication is that Lynch had a
predisposition to "vata derangement" prior
to starting TM, but that it had been
exacerbated *by* TM into a "yogic" (or, later,
"meditational") disorder. Hard to imagine a
yogic or meditational disorder developing in
someone who didn't meditate.

But, nonetheless, I did mention a preexisting disorder. Nice try to obfuscate and misdirect, but no cigar.

And we know Vaj believes TM and the TM-Sidhi
program brings about "vata derangement."

OK, ready for another lie from Vaj?

Another? There was no first one. Stop lying Judy!

> and that he had actually improved over time!

<snort>

Vaj attributed Lynch's "improvement" not to TM,
but to panchakarma:

A TM movement based PK program. Lynch attributes his improvement to TM. TM is part of the ayurvedic approach of Maharishi Ayurveda (as Judy knows), since it considers the "mistake of the intellect" basic to doshic imbalance arising in the first place.

But Judy already knew that. Just another obfuscation and misdirection.

"I will say one thing, it does seem to have improved somewhat over
the years. He's probably doing ongoing PK thru the movement, which
provides an excellent level of care and service (although
exorbitantly expensive)."

Actually what I say is it was expensive and they provide a good care.

Again, Judy lying about lying. Does that make you a meta-liar?

> Now whether or not TM has truly helped the condition is a good
> question. He claims it has. Maybe you buy that, maybe you don't.

Of course, like any skilled propagandist, he
pretends to be uncertain about the conclusion
he has attempted to mislead his audience to
draw--a show of open-mindedness designed to give,
as Pooh-Bah assures Ko-Ko in "The Mikado,"
"artistic verisimilitude to an otherwise bald
and unconvincing narrative."

LOL, you read WAY to much into casual speech my dear! Not even close, (as Judy deliberately does to try to manufacture "lies").

Such childishness.

Whenever Vaj accuses somebody--especially me--of
lying, it's time to pay *very* close attention
indeed to his claims.

Judy, we see you doing it to Barry almost daily. Why would anyone be surprised? It's chronic!