<I don't think that will happen until we have a responsible Republican
administration that will make the argument an economic one; once you
examine current drug laws through that lens I don't believe you can
long endorse this well-intentioned but fundamentally flawed drug war.>

I totally agree.  Like George Schultz from the Reagan administration
or William F. Buckley who both advocated legalization.  Democrats
can't dare to appear "soft on crime" so they will never risk this
move.  It makes me sick to spend money and locking people up,
destroying families for weed.  Our tax dollars.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>