In a message dated 12/4/07 5:51:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Wouldn't it be appropriate to give yours first?

If I had to guess, I'd guess Fred Thompson.

Was I close?

Actually I'm thinking Mitt Romney is my candidate at this time. Mainly on
his positions but also through a process of elimination. I think Fred Thompson
looks too old and tired to really fight a long hard campaign. I don't trust
McCain since McCain/Feingold and his position on the immigration bill. I'm
leery  of Rudy on social issues and fear who he might appoint to the  USSC.

products.