Kucinich just because.

Ron Paul to "get even with GlobalBiz" if Kucinich doesn't get the nom
and Paul does....I'll take my chances with Paul's "states' rights"
values.  After that, Obama despite him getting tens of millions from
BigBiz....just to see if a Dignified Blackman can do for the USA what
Morgan Freeman has done in movie roles.

Edg