TurquoiseB wrote:
> I honestly think that the best thing that could happen
> to America is to have OPEC switch to the Euro as the
> currency of oil.

The best thing that could happen to America is to become
oil independent by drilling for more oil in the U.S. And
by building more gasoline refineries. Then, building more
nuclear facilities like they have in France. Then, by
developing alternative sources of fuel like bio-mass.
Then, developing more mass transit and initiating
conservation of natural resources.

> Without that falsity propping up the economy, its real
> status would be revealed and there would be a huge
> depression.

Oh, that would be great - a world-wide depression. You'd
last about one month living in Spain with no income!

> And during a real depression, the country wouldn't have
> the MONEY to continue doing the things it's been doing
> to the world.

In a real depression the U.S. wouldn't have the funds to
contribute to the defense of Europe or the Free World!
And the U.S. wouldn't have the billions of dollars to
give to the World Food Bank or the World Health Org.

> After a few months or years of having no jobs and
> watching their kids go hungry, THEN Americans might
> do something about getting rid of the people who'd
> done this to them.

But Barry, you're a dead-beat Dad - you probably don't
even know who your kids are. You don't vote or pay any
U.S. taxes; you probably don't even qualify for Social
Security.

There's nothing you can do to help America.