> It would be silly of me not to have noticed the
> somewhat...uh...angry reactions that come up on
> this board from time to time when I talk about
> the weird things (siddhis) I and others exper-
> ienced around Rama (Frederick Lenz).

I haven't read yet the rest of your post, but if you are referring
with ..uh angry reactions to me, you are living in a total illusion. I
even spelled it out to you and am happy to do it again:
I   a m   n o t   a n g r y. :-)
Don't believe me? Keep on suggesting the same again and again?
Your problem.

For me its just passing time, an intelectual discussion, nothing more.

  • ... TurquoiseB
    • ... t3rinity
    • ... t3rinity
    • ... mainstream20016
      • ... cardemaister
    • ... mainstream20016
    • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
      • ... curtisdeltablues
        • ... TurquoiseB
          • ... curtisdeltablues
            • ... TurquoiseB