Larry,

Hey, here's your chance.

Tell us, in the most loving fashion you can muster, all about Bevan,
his great-heartedness, his sacrifices for TM and Maharishi.

Lay it on with a trowl.

I'll read every word.

I fucking dare you to defend that adulterous, money-grubbing monster.

I mean, if anything, you'll be balancing my vitriol, right?

It's sorta your God-given duty to defend your priest, right?

This would be fine entertainment.

Edg