> Has Ron Paul or Obama been peer reviewed by scientists?   :-)
>
> Actually I like Edwards because he would go after big business as
he has
> all his life from being a trial lawyer.  The root of the ills of
the US
> are due to the corporations.  Rein them in and break them up and a
lot
> of our problems will be solved.
>
> Edwards also got pissed at Kerry for conceding the election too
soon (or
> at all).>>

I like Edwards too in general, there is something fake about him
though, and I don't trust that. Maybe an Obama-Edwards ticket would
be a stunner? !

Then they could go against Ron Paul if he gets the nod., and that
would ba an awesome enlightened respectful and unifiying experience
for the country and the world at large.

OffWorld