Bhairitu wrote:
> Actually I like Edwards because he would go
> after big business as he has all his life from
> being a trial lawyer.

You sound pretty mixed up too! But it makes sense
when you realize that John Edwards is way mixed up.

According to what I've read, John Edwards co-sponsored
Joe Lieberman's 2002 Iraq War Resolution to authorize
the use of military force against Iraq. John Edwards
got us into the war but he doesn't have a plan to win
the war or to get us out of the war, short of retreating!

I'd never vote for a mixed up guy like that. If he
screwed up on getting us into war, why would I think
his plan to get us out of the war wouldn't be a big
mistake as well? John Edwards voted to give a big
corporation, Halliburton, a billion dollar contract
in Iraq. Now that's mixed up!

John Edwards:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Edwards

"Almost no one disagrees with these basic facts: that
Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a menace; that he has
weapons of mass destruction and that he is doing
everything in his power to get nuclear weapons; that
he has supported terrorists; that he is a grave threat
to the region, to vital allies like Israel, and to the
United States; and that he is thwarting the will of
the international community and undermining the United
Nations' credibility." - John Edwards