Perhaps he bought Rick off with promises of a high post in the Ron
Paul administration. :) Or called him a true scientist. (which we know
is very rare amongst us ignorant, anti-science slobs.)

By the way, what do you call the cross between Rory-Jim-speak and
Off-speak? (only ten tries per customer)

Offentacious

Brahmanicoff

Rant, rumble and roar

Crouching Roar, Hidden DragJim

Jumping Off the Jungle Jim, Roaring

Roaring off in the Jimster

Off-day

RoarofftifariJims

well, none very good, but perhaps it will spark some imaginative soul