--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> Some additional thoughts regarding the below and  actualization.
>
> Curtis, others too perhaps, displays the admirable trait, of trying
> reach across the chasm to others operating at far different ranges
9or
> frequencies) on their scales.  Others may thing "ok, I see why the
> impasse, but WTF, I really don't really want to go there right now.)
>
> These are two axes of the Briggs-Myers model. Add two more and there
> are 16 basic personality dimensions.  And for some, there comfort
> level is quite near the center in each. Others are at more extremes
on
> each index -- more extreme personality types. I was thinking that a
> result (and also a corresponding metric) of self-actualization might
> be the fluidity to be at home, in any of the 16 cells, an at any
> extreme of any of the axes. That is, no attachment or being defined
by
> some set of tendencies -- derived probably from past influences. One
> has transcended such influences and can adapt, seamlessly, to every
> new moment, with full dexterity.  And the flexibility to "get inside
> another's shoes" (pants is another, though related issue). >>

Typical fundie behavior to use stawman attacks when unable to deny
the science. The anti-science freak here is trying to make himself
sound superior because he understands but cannot deal with the fact
that the future is research published in respected peer-reviewed
scientific journals. This kind of pathetic attempt at psycho-analysis
of the person because you have no argument, which NewMorning
fanatically spent a LONG time on, really shows that they are
completely at a loss to deal with the scientific facts.

The fundies are showing their desparation with NewMorning, and his
ignornace of science.

The future is research published in resepcted peer-reviewed
scientific journals and you know it. That is why the fundie gets so
angry and trying to defame people who persent them with simple facts
of science.

This is the typical fundie fanatic anti-science bevior.

OffWorld