--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Ron Paul voted for the 'Authorization for Use of
> > > Military Force Against Terrorists'.
> > >
> off wrote:
> > He voted to go to Afghanisthan.
> >
> So, the U.S. is in a war and Ron Paul voted to go to
> war. But, what, exactly, is the plan to win the war? >>

I told you, you lost the war, you are in a quagmire, not a war.

The war was lost when you IGNORED Ron Paul and went to Iraq.
YOU LOST THE WAR at that moment.
You cannot win it.
You Neocons have put your head in the sand.
It is totally laughable.

Ron Paul says: "Just come home", and " we are friends with Vietnam
now, and we trade with them and visit them, the same will happen in
Iraq over time. Just come home"

That is his plan.

OffWorld