On Dec 30, 2007, at 4:46 PM, Angela Mailander wrote:

I knew Bentov. His sister-in-law was a close friend, and she told me how he had told her sister, his wife, that a plane he was scheduled to take to a conference would crash and that everyone on board would be killed. His wife said, "Have you thought of driving to that conference?" He said, "No, it is my duty to be there on that plane." I've read Stalking the Wild Pendulum, but not the others you mention. i shall look for them.

His daughter recently wrote a biography that reveals his connection Israeli missile development, etc.

http://www.thebookoftelling.com/