From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 2:40 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Spiritual Practice Since Blake

--- In HYPERLINK

"mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com"FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick
Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Doug doesn't suck energy. He glows and radiates happiness and
> > friendliness,
>
> Hmm, wonder why he radiates mostly unpleasant
> cynicism in his posts here?

Knowingly or unknowingly, those who stay on in FF without participating
in the domes are living and thriving on the energy created there. But
this is fine print and impossible to grasp for a rumourmonger at the
level of RA.
Plain common sense.

You’re right. It’s hard for me to grasp. It’s not clear to me why those of
who like FF and choose to live here yet aren’t involved in the TMO (a
significant percentage of the community) aren’t capable of creating a bit of
energy ourselves. Not to mention Amma, Mother Meera, Karunamayi, etc., who
come here. Are they leeching energy too Nabby? Muscling in on Maharishi’s
turf?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:29 AM