Billy wrote:
> Then MMY should publicly say so....~! and make it part
> of the official TM doctrine regarding, "Origins of the
> mantras used by transcendental meditation as founded by MMY".

Billy, you're not making much sense. The mantra of Saraswati
comes from the Shankaracharya sect that worships Saraswati.
Why do you suppose that they append Saraswati to their name?
It is common knowledge that the Shankaracharya tradition of
Saraswati Swamis is headqurtered at Sringeri. You DO know
what the TM mantra for Saraswati is, right?