From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Vaj
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 9:19 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: hagelin had sex with a student of mum that
i know

On Jan 22, 2008, at 10:14 PM, ruthsimplicity wrote:

Rick, I know that this is not a board where you tend to moderate what
people say and it is pretty much a free for all. However, I think it
would make sense to delete any posts that mention the name of the MUM
student Haglin allegedly had sex with. Heck, the more I think about
it the more I think the whole thread should be killed.

It truly is an attempt to defame and should be removed.

However I don't know if you can exempt it from the automatic archive that
the messages are sent to...

There was an occasion where I asked to have something removed from there,
and it was. But I don’t want to ask that too often. I think the issue hinges
on whether or not this woman is publically discussing her relationship. If
she wanted it private and this guy is posting her name, obviously that’s a
problem. If she’s open about it, it’s not a problem. At least that’s how I
see it.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:12 PM