On Jan 22, 2008, at 10:14 PM, ruthsimplicity wrote:

Rick, I know that this is not a board where you tend to moderate what
people say and it is pretty much a free for all. However, I think it
would make sense to delete any posts that mention the name of the MUM
student Haglin allegedly had sex with. Heck, the more I think about
it the more I think the whole thread should be killed.

It truly is an attempt to defame and should be removed.

However I don't know if you can exempt it from the automatic archive that the messages are sent to...