pretty much any topic is open......sexuality.... --from the fairfield
life yahoo group intro page. --- nice to see some people losing their
perspective when names are named. this is just information that her
friends have discussed and apparently she told someone who told
someone who told me then i told you. wow she is so special she can
have sex out of marriage but if others do they get thrown of courses
or kicked out of the dome. she and john are above natural law, whoops,
it is john that is special, my bad. lets just pretend john has a good
reputation and it is all ok. hell lets throw out the us constitution
and the bill of rights too protect the image of the king being
challenged, once and forever, to prevent persons like me from
speaking. individual rights and freedom of information are not
important, protecting the image of totalitarian knowledge owners,
rajas, requires we shut up when information comes our way that may or
may not make them seem more holy. or perhaps the infidels should be
beheaded or something when they talk and we dont like it.  In