From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of lurkernomore20002000
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 8:25 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Rick. I think Turq needs a time out

"lurkernomore20002000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: wrote:
I vote he gets suspended for a week, and then we'll see. There's
definitely a line between keeping this an open forum, and
justceaselessly dragging it into the gutter.

Fuck you asshole. I'll take 1000 of his posts to one of you mamby
pamby whines.

Lurk:
Okay, Okay, my posts somehow got lined up backwards so I missed some
of Turq's "offending" posts. But really, was it THAT offensivie. Me
thinks not. Just the outer envelope of Turqs usual posting tenor.
And plus, Jimmy, is it really you? I must have missed that part too.
Welcome back kid. How goes it in 'ol San Fran?

If I may pontificate for a moment, I think many members of this forum could
take a lesson in not taking people too seriously, even if those people take
themselves seriously. We all tend to take ourselves too seriously to a
degree – some people almost all the time, others once in a while. When we
do, it’s good to be able to snap out of it ASAP. Life is more fun if you can
goof on people rather than let them push your buttons. Nabby is a case in
point for me. I could get all hot and bothered and threaten to sue him or
beat him up, etc., as some people have done to others here. But it’s so much
more fun to enjoy his personality, tease him a bit, etc. I suppose I might
get very upset if I thought that the things he says about me or my future
were true, but that would be taking him seriously, and for me, that would be
as unlikely as taking the TMO rajas seriously, or Benny Feldman’s
(Kuber-ji’s) assurances that the latest bonds he is selling, promising 15%
annual earnings, are secure because they’re backed by the Raam.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:44 PM