On Jan 25, 2008, at 3:27 PM, sandiego108 wrote:

I can appreciate the often rowdy atmosphere around FFL and that we
don't always agree, but this guy has been crossing the line lately
with references to child porn, Nazi atrocities,  molesting women,
calling people every name in the book, etc. It is not the picture of a healthy mind. If all it takes is one spam to get someone removed, are there no guidelines *at all* for civility here?

In a word, no. :)

I vote he gets suspended for a week, and then we'll see. There's
definitely a line between keeping this an open forum, and just
ceaselessly dragging it into the gutter.

I agree--once in a while, fine.  Ceaselessly??  Horrors.  Toss him!

Sal